4/20/2008

deja dead


About this book people have different opinions, from the credits it get we can see it is a good book. Famous in the television many now views which people cannot see before about the identification of corpse. But many of my classmates and me cannot feel the future interesting of this book, after the presentation I thought about what make this difference between native English speaker and us. In my opinion first reason is the time, for all the book 531 pages we have only 1 week to read may be for us is a little bit short. Second this book has many difficult vocabularies which we cannot understand, are hard to image the environment which book described. Third for my personal reason, maybe I read many novels which were written by master of literature, and feel a little disappoint about Kathy. However I will read it again !

5 comments:

Jack Skyfer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Skyfer said...

Kathy is a forensic anthropologist, not a 100% novelist. Her book is more about sciene. I think so. Hehe, that was a nice pic for this topic eh?

Alaa M said...

yes Toby, this is exactly what i felt when i started to read this book before i switch to another. anyway, you were a very good presenter to your part.
good luck.

Choyi said...

Hi, Toby! According to credits, every book in the world is great! haha... It’s been challenging for all of us!(531 pages!)Good job and take care! :)

Alaa A said...

great teamwork... well done in the preseantaion