4/28/2008

love


The lecture we heard this morning is very interesting, which tells us about the deep things which hide in our body and we do not realized. Give us a theory and the science definition of love, normally we just know love is just one emotion of human beings but now I understand where love comes from, and the easiest moment which people are easy to be hurt by love. I have a strong feeling about this theory, when I was in the high school I found I was falling love with one girl, we have well relationship, in order to made her like me I change many of my habits and sometimes I wait about 3 hours just want see her about 10 minutes. But unfortunately at last she refused me. At the time I feel I really have chance to be accept. But this is life, the only things we need to do is regain our life. Here is one point I want add in her theory which is between lovers the pay and requite must have a balance, only in this way this relationship could be keep longer and called love. Because love is the both sides isn’t it?

7 comments:

mehrnaz said...

hey toby sorry about what u experience.i had the same experiences which gave up from lots fo things just because of my boys or friends.and i do agree about you taht u said love has 2 side and with ust one side it doesn`t work.

Mey said...

Hi Toby, this is my first time that i leave my comment to u, is it a right time?
I think, anytime is a right time as long as we keep our relationship.
I'm sorry about ur story, but i'm happy that u can accept it. This is life we have to have this experience, so we can servive next time :> Fight Toby

Alaa M said...

Hi Toby..
you are right, this lecture translated our emotion in an understandable way.

Jack Skyfer said...

Every thing needs a first one. You can't reply on some one and force them to love you. Just let every thing go on its own way. But, isn't at last you you have found a perfect one?

Danka said...

Hy toby!!! I think that love needs to be reciprocal. It's more beautiful in that way...Good luck wiht LOVE.

Emily said...

Hi toby!! I enjoyed the lecture too. I think that speaker is very funny and make me involve.

Alaa A said...

I agree it was an interesting lecture