4/20/2008

Sex Industry


Thousands years ago because of the living pressure there were many women did sex work to earn money, so it is not a new job. In the past this kind of women are always held in contempt, until now in order to keep women’s rights, many countries forbid this kind of business. But in fact nowadays still many women doing this job underground and they are more and more accepted by the public. So I want do some research to understand the development of sex industry, which includes the history, effect of society, effect of women, and the possible future of this industry. It should be interesting.

6 comments:

AURELIO CABRERA said...

Hi Toby,

The topic that you chose is really interesting but at the same time is very complex. I think you have a lot information about this issue because prostitution is the oldest profession in world history.

Jack Skyfer said...

If you want to know more, then you should 'ecperience" by your self eh? You know what I mean? hahaha, kidding. Nice topic and i will wait for that in 9th week

Ivy said...

I love your topic. I hope I have chance listen to your presentation ...我贴了支持奥运的。。。记得来踩踩。。 留下你的脚印。。

Yufi said...

Me too, I like your topic! I want to listen to your presentation! But in my opinion, sex industry just a kind of job。。。

Choyi said...

Toby, your topic is interesting and exceptional! Anyway, I believe that you will make the most interesting presentation... ;) Take care!

mehrnaz said...

hey nic epic. and i havae to say taht i learnt alot withur presentation adn about chinese culture in past. adn alos i didnt know taht i past they honer prstitutes